The keynote speaker at Techkriti ’17, Prof. Henry Schaefer is truly a scientist beyond compare. A computational chemist by profession, he is the Graham Purdue Professor of Chemistry at the University […]
One cannot help but be impressed when they hear about Dr. Richard Muller – particle physicist, Earth scientist, professor emeritus, mentor to a Nobel...
The Women’s Cell of IIT Kanpur was constituted in accordance with the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal)...
A slowly unfolding chaotic mess of incomplete information, erratic errors and temperamental tantrums, the OARS surely creates a place for itself in the...
February 23, 2017
A slowly unfolding chaotic mess of incomplete information, erratic errors and temperamental
January 31, 2017
Last year the Government of India released NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) rankings,
January 24, 2017
IITK is among the few institutes of higher education where there is no mandatory attendance policy
- Teachers’ Day felicitation : A humble thanks to our shepherds
- The curious case of “incorrect” branch changes
- Difficult Times Ahead For The BS Programs ?
September 1, 2016
Akshat Singhal, a Y9 batch alumnus of IIT Kanpur who was directly involved with the Laser
January 18, 2016
Abhay Jain, a resident of Hall 3, was the President, Students’ Gymkhana, 2012-13. He is
December 30, 2015
How was Porter born? It all started with Pranav and me spending our free time discussing potential
- Back in 1960, the first day of IIT Kanpur
- The “Co-operation” Roboticist and his “Flying machines”!
- Back to 1960s: Drama Days at IIT Kanpur
February 17, 2017
Over the past few years, the number of nominations, for both Senate and Executive positions, have
February 12, 2017
Senate Samachar brings out its first post to highlight the agendas discussed in the 6th special
January 27, 2017
The General Elections for the year 2017 concluded last week. A rather dull and controversial
- The 51st Inter IIT Sports Meet Is Here !!
- From astronomy documentaries to LIGO : Akshat Singhal
- Electricity Bills – Shocks and Aftershocks